Photos & videos
- “The Brays on Nutfield and Raymond on the Jam ‘Ole”
- “Renfrew and Lucy” – An excellent documentary made in the early part of 1970 following the Whitlocks, on their boats Renfrew and Lucy, to Kearley and Tongue’s Mitre Dock, more often called the Jam ‘ole. Renfrew and Lucy were Raymond and Nutfield’s sister Blue Line boats.
FRIENDS OF RAYMOND VIDEOS (on YouTube)
- Whilton Locks to Braunston, 11th August 2014 (3 minutes)
- Tom and Alice Lapworth in conversation with Steve Miles at Alvecote, August 2014 (15 minutes)
- Nutfield Restored: the first trip after restoration, May 2nd 2012 (4 minutes)
- The Jam ‘Ole Run 2012: passing through the three locks at Soulbury on Sunday 14th October, around noon (8 minutes)
- Raymond & Nutfield on the Cut, 2012 : where we ent and what we did in summer 2011. Narrated by Steve Miles (RIP) (32 minutes)
- Raymond in dry dock, October 2010 (4 minutes). Thanks to Braunston Marina for the use of the dry dock. The video provides just a glimpse of the 2010 docking of Raymond: many volunteers (more than are seen in the video) joined in to complete the planned maintenance work, leaving Raymond fit and well for over-wintering and the 2011 season.